Financial Markets & Financial Software The Skill-Builder for Financial Trading - Financial Training Software.
The Financial and Commodity Markets,
Futures, Stocks and Shares, Forex, Bonds.
Important note: The following "@MarketSkillBuilder" Email addresses have been disabled: "Feedback", "Digest", "Users", "Books", "Info". This is because of the huge volume of spam they have attracted by being posted on this site for several years. The current address (which will be changed from time to time is: mgt@MarketSkillBuilder.com
The primary focus of this site is the financial markets - Stocks and Shares, Bonds, Currencies, Financial Futures, Commodity Futures - how they work, why they behave as they do, the techniques to be applied in order to make money in both bull and bear markets, and the pitfalls which routinely cause the unwary (both amateur and professional) to crash and burn.
Market Skill-Builder - The Software.
- MSB is a Trading-Practise program. Take a look at some animated graphics demonstrating its operation as well as detailed descriptions of its functions and operation - and why you need it here
- You'll find what the reviewers have to say here
- Ready to download the free trial and other free software ? -
The Learning Zone.
- This section includes extensive discussion of the reasons for markets acting as they do (not entirely randomly), whether or not future moves can be forecasted using sophisticated techniques (no). If that is true, can they still be beaten ? (yes) - many people do so, using straightforward (disciplined) techniques.
- Strategic considerations relating to trading and investing, how to evaluate the (market variables (Direction, Momentum, Volatility, Liquidity), trend evaluation and what to do when the market is testing Support and Resistance form the bulk of this section - illustrated with charts, naturally. This area is due to be extensively expanded on a continuing basis (see Coming Soon below). Start here
- Check-out our book recommendations - Technical Analysis, Trading, Risk-Management: (the first one may surprise you!) here
- to interesting & useful financial & software sites. here
- Further discussion of Trading & Investment Analysis & Techniques, in particular: Elliott Waves - a critical evaluation, Technical Indicators - Uses and pitfalls, Examples of good & bad trades, discussion of Fundamental Analysis & current issues / trading situations, multi-choice trading exercises - and more (eventually it will be a book / CD Rom - but you'll see it here first free).
- Chaos - a neat animation demonstrating Chaos Theory in action.
- Trading results simulator - free download - Set Initial Capital, $ or % risk and commission per trade, win/loss and average profit/loss ratios and see how Equity and Draw-Down will develop over time given random sequencing and sizing of profits / losses.
- Trading Recommendation Service.
Feedback and Newsletter
- Your comments and questions on the content of this site will be welcome (Agree / disagree - why ? : Topics you would like to see covered in more depth, your book recommendations, comments on trading techniques, etc.). Please click here
- Do you have a product you would like to see featured on this site ? or would you like to sell our products on yours ? - contact us here
If you would like to receive periodic notification of developments to this site and summaries of feedback received from other respondents via Email, please click here and enter %subscribe as the subject of your Email (no message required). To cancel at any time, simply send an Email to Digest@MarketSkillBuilder.com with "%Unsubscribe" as the subject. Your Email Address will be used only for our Newsletter and will not be shared with anyone.
Do you like this site? - Tell a friend !
Financial Markets & Financial Software. The Skill-Builder for Financial Trading - Financial Training Software.